Certified Nursing Assistant | CNA
Currently seeking CNAs, Caregivers, and Personal Care Providers, to fill job openings for a one-on-one assistance to clients in the comfort of their personal homes. The ideal candidate will possess 1 year continuous or more Caregiver or C.N.A. experience.
Benefits of Working for Heartfelt Care at Home, a Total Care Connections Family Company!
At TCC, you are part of one of the largest home care agencies in Colorado! We care for United States military veterans, elderly and disabled clients, and we would love to have you become one of our TCC caregivers! We strive to be the best agency you could work for! Below are just some of the benefits of joining our team:
- PAID TRAINING!
- Daily Pay Available!
- Paid Sick Time
- Health Insurance
- Dental & Vision Insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid Pregnancy Disability Leave (Up to 6 weeks paid leave)
- Paid Parental Leave (Up to 2 weeks paid leave)
- Eligible for the Total Care Employee Relief Fund
- 1.5X Wages on Holidays
- Flexible Schedules
- Day & Night Shifts Available
- Smart Phone App
Compensation for Caregivers
- Full Time Hours Available
- $16.00-$20.00/Hour Depending on skills, experience, and certification level!
- Daily Pay Available
- Flexible Schedules - Short shifts up to 12-hour Shifts Available.
Caregiver Job Requirements
- Caregiver Certificate a Bonus, but not required, we offer paid training!
- Minimum 1 year continuous adult caregiving or C.N.A. experience
- Excellent problem-solving skills, be able to handle stressful / or emergency types of situation
- Ability to use your own vehicle during work hours as well as valid insurance and driver's license.
- Must pass a background check, drug screening, and work verification
Responsibilities of the Caregiver
- Provide one-on-one assistance to clients in the comfort of their own homes.
- Provide exceptional in-home and companion experiences and assist with services detailed in the customized personal care service plan created for every client.
- Assist clients with ambulation and mobility around the house or outside (doctor’s appointments, walks etc.)
- Assist clients with personal care and hygiene
- Help clients with physical therapy exercises
- Plan and prepare meals with assistance from the clients (when they are able)
- Do the client’s shopping or accompany them when they shop
- Perform light housekeeping duties that clients can’t complete on their own
- Be a pleasant and supportive companion
- Report any unusual incidents
- Act quickly and responsibly in cases of emergency
Start your rewarding Caregiver career today. Apply now!
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Loading . . .
Job Reference #: PDX_TCC_AEA20D87-7651-4530-9E60-4DC7A8EDFAF8_22049809