Direct Care Worker (DCW)
Join Our Compassionate Team: Caregivers Wanted at Total Care Connections
Are you passionate about making a difference in someone’s life? Total Care Connections is now hiring dedicated caregivers to provide one-on-one support to clients in their own homes. Whether you have a year of experience or you’re a certified nursing assistant (C.N.A.), we want you to help us create a comfortable and caring environment for our clients.
Current Shifts Open for Application:
- Monday to Friday (Day & Night)
- Weekends & Evening shifts (Great for those looking for Part-Time or Full-Time work!)
Enjoy a job that fits around your life with our flexible shift patterns - you tell us when you’re able to work.
Why You’ll Love Working with Us:
- Join a well-established home care agency in Arizona (over 15 years!)
- Make a real difference working with veterans, the elderly, and disabled clients
- Competitive pay: $15.00-$20.00 per hour, based on skills, experience, and certifications
- Paid, on-the-job training-no certification? No problem!
- Get paid daily if you wish!
- Sick pay, health, dental, and vision insurance
- Retirement savings with a 401K plan
- Life insurance, pregnancy and parental leaves-all paid
- Access to our Total Care Employee Relief Fund for tough times
- Earn 1.5X wages on holidays
- Manage your schedule easily with our smart phone app
- A year of caregiving experience is a huge plus, or a willingness to learn (we’ll train you!)
- Strong problem-solving abilities and can handle emergencies
- Reliable vehicle with valid insurance and driver’s license for client transport
- Pass a background check, drug screening, and work verification
- Able to lift up to 15 pounds and perform physical activities like bending and kneeling
- Engage with clients to support their daily lives in-home
- Contribute to a friendly and supportive companionship
- Assist with personal care, mobility, meals, and light housekeeping
- Provide vital help from running errands to aiding with physical therapy exercises
- Maintain client records meticulously
Ready to Embark on a Meaningful Career Path?
- Apply today and join a team that honors your dedication and heart.
Join our team and experience the joy of helping others in a professional and caring environment. Apply now and start your rewarding career with Total Care Connections!
Benefits of Working for Total Care Connections!
At TCC, you are part of one of the largest home care agencies in Arizona! We care for United States military veterans, elderly and disabled clients, and we would love to have you become one of our TCC caregivers! We strive to be the best agency you could work for! Below are just some of the benefits of joining our team:
- PAID TRAINING!
- Daily Pay Available!
- Paid Sick Time
- Health Insurance
- Dental & Vision Insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid Pregnancy Disability Leave (Up to 6 weeks paid leave)
- Paid Parental Leave (Up to 2 weeks paid leave)
- Eligible for the Total Care Employee Relief Fund
- 1.5X Wages on Holidays
- Flexible Schedules
- Day & Night Shifts Available
- Smart Phone App
Compensation for Caregivers
- Full Time Hours Available
- Pay Up $17-$20 Depending on skills, experience, and certification level!
Caregiver Job Requirements
- Caregiver Certificate a Bonus, but not required, we offer paid training!
- Minimum 1 year continuous adult caregiving or C.N.A. experience
- Excellent problem-solving skills, be able to handle stressful / or emergency types of situation
- Ability to use your own vehicle during work hours as well as valid insurance and driver's license.
- Must pass a background check, drug screening, and work verification
Responsibilities of the Caregiver
- Provide one-on-one assistance to clients in the comfort of their own homes.
- Provide exceptional in-home and companion experiences and assist with services detailed in the customized personal care service plan created for every client.
- Assist clients with ambulation and mobility around the house or outside (doctor’s appointments, walks etc.)
- Assist clients with personal care and hygiene
- Help clients with physical therapy exercises
- Plan and prepare meals with assistance from the clients (when they are able)
- Do the client’s shopping or accompany them when they shop
- Perform light housekeeping duties that clients can’t complete on their own
- Be a pleasant and supportive companion
- Report any unusual incidents
- Act quickly and responsibly in cases of emergency
Start your rewarding Caregiver career today. Apply now!