Human Resources Professional (Work-From-Home)
Total Care Connections is seeking a HR Administrator with outstanding administrative and communication skills to support our busy HR department. The successful candidate selected is expected to be a conceptual thinker with superb organization and time management skills. You must be reliable and should accurately follow instructions with the ability to multitask and work in a fast-paced environment.
The ideal candidate should display remarkable conflict management and decision-making skills with a solid understanding of employee relationships, and payroll and benefits administration. Top candidates will be superb at problem-solving and efficient in the recruitment process.
- Assist with day to day operations of the HR functions and duties
- Provide clerical and administrative support to executives
- Maintain digital and electronic records of employees
- Update and maintain employee files
- Complete termination paperwork and exit interviews
- Answer payroll inquiries from employees (we have well over 350 total)
- Onboarding of new-hires
- Managing Employee Files
- Monitoring the Human Resources e-mail account
- Process Wage Garnishments
- Managing Job Postings
- Process employment verification requests
- Notarize documents
- Process unemployment Claims
HR Assistant Requirements:
- Exposure to payroll practices
- Full understanding of HR functions and best practices
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Works well under pressure and meets tight deadlines
- Highly computer literate with capability in email, MS Office and related business and communication tools.
- Strong organization and time management skills
- Strong decision-making and problem-solving skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Ability to accurately follow instructions
HOW TO APPLY:
Please respond with your resume AND video intro. Without a video intro, your application will not be considered. In this video, we are looking for confidence, professionalism, and the ability to communicate very well. In the video, please answer these questions:
1. Tell us about your HR experience.
2. What makes you successful in HR?
3. Why do you want to work for TCC?
4. WOW us. why should we hire you?
Job Reference #: PDX_TCC_7C48BD15-BD74-487D-8B14-54CFD9C9D6A9_22187295