Licensed Practical Nurse LPN
We are hiring LPN's to join our team to provide one-on-one care to several patients who are receiving 24-hour nursing care in their homes. We can offer both full-time and part-time including 12-hour shifts available both days and nights.
This position is a unique opening to join a team of nurses that provide a high-level of personal care and meet some very specific needs with our clients.
As an LPN (Licensed Practical Nurse) on our team, you will provide one-on-one assistance to clients in the comfort of their own homes. In this role you will provide exceptional in-home and companion experiences and assist with services detailed in the customized personal care service plan created for every client.
In addition to personal care, you must have experience OR be willing to be trained on:
- Catheter Care
- Medication Management
- IV Management
- Care Management
- Trach Care
- Provide one-on-one personal care to include all activities of daily living.
- Provide exceptional in-home and companion experiences and assist with services detailed in the customized personal care service plan created for every client.
- Assist clients with ambulation
- Assist clients with personal care and hygiene
- Help clients with physical therapy exercises
Successful nurse applicants will meet the following requirements:
- Valid LPN or RN License with the state of Arizona
- CPR & First Aide Certification
- TB Test
- Ability to use your own vehicle during work hours as well as valid insurance and driver's license.
- Open availability strongly preferred
- Submit to Criminal Background Investigation, Motor Vehicle Driving Record
- Submit to Pre-Employment Drug Screening
Benefits of Working for Total Care Connections!
At TCC, you are part of one of the largest home care agencies in Arizona! We care for United States military veterans, elderly and disabled clients, and we would love to have you become one of our TCC nurses! We strive to be the best agency you could work for! Below are just some of the benefits of joining our team:
- Paid Sick Time
- Health Insurance
- Dental & Vision Insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid Pregnancy Disability Leave (Up to 6 weeks paid leave)
- Paid Parental Leave (Up to 2 weeks paid leave)
- Eligible for the Total Care Employee Relief Fund
- 1.5X Wages on Holidays
- Flexible Schedules
- Day & Night Shifts Available
- Smart Phone App
Compensation for LPNs:
- Full Time Hours Available
- Pay Up to $35.00 Depending on skills and Experience!
- Daily Pay Available
- Flexible Schedules - 12-hour Shifts Available.
Make a difference today. Become a nurse with Total Care Connections!
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Loading . . .
Job Reference #: PDX_TCC_1BA156B8-3C3A-416B-AD30-D49B6061D48B_22049797