Outside Sales | Home Health Care Marketing
Are you passionate about service and being part of a team that is helping make a difference in people’s lives? Are you someone who loves to build relationships, knows how to develop new contacts, and isn't afraid to ask for business? Are you confident in your ability to relate to people and motivated by the challenges that come with growing a business?
You should consider becoming an Outside Sales Representative (Community Liaison)! At Total Care Connections, we believe that our clients and their families deserve to be provided a service full of compassion, excellence, and dependability. We put our clients first; but to do that, we believe in and invest in our people. All of the team members at Total Care Connections are a part of a family that is building something worthwhile and meaningful.
Outside Sales Representative Benefits:
- Competitive pay
- Longterm Disability
- Shorterm Disability
- Life Insurance
- Paid Pregnancy Disability Leave (Up to 6 weeks paid leave)
- Paid Parental Leave (Up to 2 weeks paid leave)
- Eligible for the Total Care Employee Relief Fund
- Paid Sick Time
- Continued training opportunities
- Make a difference in a senior's life
- Be part of a vibrant company with room to grow
Make a difference today. Become an Outside Sales Rep with Total Care Connections!
Outside Sales Representative Job Responsibilities:
- Developing new relationships with referral sources in the community while managing existing relationships
- Promoting our services and increasing our profitability
- Build relationships with agencies, organizations, and healthcare providers positioning us as the home care provider/employer of choice
- Maintain and monitor a system to track marketing/contact information
- Communicate regularly with our Care Management team to stay aware of potential/new referral sources.
Successful Outside Sales Representative applicants will meet the following requirements:
- Outside sales experience or customer service experience preferred.
- Demonstrated successful track record of taking on increased responsibilities
- Proven interpersonal skills and goal achievement
- Self-motivated & full of integrity
- Strong PC and communication skills
Start your rewarding Outside Sales Rep (Community Liaison) career today. Apply now!
Total Care Connections in Phoenix, AZ serves all of Maricopa County.
- Start your rewarding career today. Apply now!