Are you someone who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment with a fast-paced team helping clients receive the best care possible? We are looking for a highly professional, organized, and detail-oriented individual to join our team!
In this role you will support the operations team by managing the recruiting department - actively sourcing and hiring caregivers, CNAs, and nurses throughout the Phoenix metropolitan area.
In addition to actively recruiting, interviewing, and hiring locally, you will be responsible for managing recruiting ad spend, assisting in the success of monthly recruiting meetings, and rallying the recruitment team across all locations to effectively recruit as many qualified candidates as possible.
Total Care Connections Offers The Following Benefits To Our Team Members:
- Competitive pay
- Longterm Disability
- Shorterm Disability
- Life Insurance
- Paid Sick Time
- Paid Pregnancy Disability Leave (Up to 6 weeks paid leave)
- Paid Parental Leave (Up to 2 weeks paid leave)
- Eligible for the Total Care Employee Relief Fund
- Continued training opportunities
- Make a difference in a senior's life
- Be part of a vibrant company with room to grow
Make a difference today. Apply with Total Care Connections!
Recruiter Manager Responsibilities:
- Daily recruiting activities include - reviewing and sourcing applicants, screening, and interviewing.
- Source, Interview, and hire 5+ new candidates/week in the local office.
- Leading collaborative critical thinking for current hiring needs and forecasting future needs.
- Manage Ad spend on all platforms
- Social Media marketing and managing job postings on Facebook
- Facilitating weekly new employee orientation.
- Assist with monthly recruiter meetings
- Train and coach new recruiters in new locations.
- Navigating new employees through on-boarding and new employee training.
- Partnering with peer coordinators to ensure all client needs and shifts are resolved.
- Interface with both clients and employees in a professional manner.
- Resolve customer and employee challenges in an upbeat and optimistic, can-do manner.
- Acts as a brand ambassador for the company while interacting with clients and the public.
- Promptly, professionally, and courteously answers incoming requests for information.
- Performs other related duties as assigned or requested.
Successful Applicants Will Possess The Following Skills/Qualities:
- At least two years of recruiting or staffing experience.
- Experience recruiting healthcare staff and caregivers a plus.
- Experience training caregivers a plus.
- Ideal candidates are self-motivated, optimistic, competent, critical thinkers, quick thinking, and comfortable in a collaborative environment.
- Must have excellent customer service skills and a desire to play a part in helping provide care to those in need.
- Confidently embraces using technology and accepts new technological processes with comfortable enthusiasm.
- Candidates must be proficient with the full suite of Microsoft Office products and must type above 60 WPM.
- Participates in a "solutions-based" environment where challenges are met solutions.
- Ability to coordinate complex projects including staffing and scheduling.
Join Our Tempe, AZ team and Apply Today!