Are you someone who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment with a fast-paced team helping clients receive the best care possible? We are looking for a highly professional, organized, and detail-oriented individual to join our team immediately as a Scheduling Coordinator.
In this role you will support the operations team administratively with key functions related to: Scheduling, Care Coordination, Data Entry, and other tasks as required. This Scheduling Coordinator position will office in our Tempe, AZ location.
2 Schedules Available:
- Competitive pay
- Longterm Disability
- Shorterm Disability
- Life Insurance
- Paid Sick Time
- Paid Pregnancy Disability Leave (Up to 6 weeks paid leave)
- Paid Parental Leave (Up to 2 weeks paid leave)
- Eligible for the Total Care Employee Relief Fund
- Continued training opportunities
- Make a difference in a senior's life
- Be part of a vibrant company with room to grow
Make a difference today. Become a Scheduling Coordinator with Total Care Connections!
Scheduling Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Schedule and enter all schedules into the system
- Assist in Coordinating 200+ client schedules and corresponding caregivers
- Ensure that every shift is filled
- On-Call scheduling after-hours on a rotation with other staffing coordinators
- Enters data into our client management system including care plans, client information, caregiver and employee information, payroll data, etc
- Arranges, directs, schedules, and monitors the caregiver staff as they provide service to the client.
- Obtains necessary authorizations and approvals to assure appropriate services and reimbursement
- Must be extremely organized to be able to manage authorizations and required regulations.
- Caregiver Training
- Must be able to assist with training new caregivers on proper skills and protocols.
- Acts as a client advocate when disagreements arise with caregivers, family or other agencies providing care
- Interface with both clients and employees in a professional manner
- Resolve customer and employee challenges in an upbeat, can-do way
- Participates in quality management studies as appropriate. Documents progress and performs quality control evaluations with the client directly as well as any family members or guardians involved
- Acts as a positive role model for the company when dealing with clients and the public. Answers all pages, telephone calls or communications promptly and courteously
- Performs other related duties as assigned or requested
Please note, this position will include on-call duties. This means that you will answer the company phone outside of normal business hours. The ideal Scheduling Coordinator candidate must be flexible and available to perform this task.
Successful Scheduling Coordinator applicants will possess the following skills/qualities:
- At least two years of administrative and/or service coordination experience
- Ability to train new caregivers on proper skills and protocols
- Recruiting experience a plus
- Staffing or scheduling experience a plus
- Must have excellent customer service skills and a desire to assist and provide care for those in need
- Must be administratively competent and proficient in Microsoft Office
- Must type above 60 WPM
- Must be highly organized and able to multi-task
- Efficient with computer projects
- Quick thinker
- Ability to coordinate complex projects including staffing and scheduling
- Has a great demeanor and strong professional customer service'
Join our Tempe, AZ team as a Scheduling Coordinator! Apply today!
PLEASE INCLUDE A COVER LETTER DESCRIBING WHY YOU ARE THE IDEAL CANDIDATE.
- Total Care Connections in Mesa, AZ proudly serves Scottsdale, Phoenix, Mesa, Gilbert, Tempe, Tucson and the surrounding areas of Maricopa, Pima, Pinal and Cochise counties.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Loading . . .
Job Reference #: PDX_TCC_F02E55ED-0D43-476C-9302-0D40AA7A26FB_22049792